Your College and Career Center is available to assist you and provide online support. Get financial aid assistance, college application assistance, scholarship information, and much more (see below for a list of virtual services). Please continue to stay focused on your college aspirations and know you have an amazing support system at Rowland High School. Mrs. Galaviz will continue to provide online support to help you stay focused on your college and career goals.
- SAT Test UPDATE: The upcoming March makeup SAT and May SAT has been canceled. Click Here to get information from College Board about SAT test closures.
- Mt. SAC Connect 4 workshop on March 24th has been canceled. Continue to check your emails for a Mt. SAC update. Click here for instructions on how to claim your account.
- ASVAB testing has been canceled for this school year.
- If you are planning to attend a 2-year community college, don't forget to complete the FAFSA or Dream application to be considered for a fee waiver to help pay for college.
- If you applied to a 4-year college, please make sure you create a student portal for every college you applied to. It is recommended you log into every college portal weekly to check your admission status. Some colleges may require additional documents before they can accept you.
Virtual College & Career Center Services
Services offered through email or by phone (appointment required)
- Financial Aid application assistance
- College application assistance
- Next Steps for College
- Financial Aid Award Letter explanation
- Scholarship information and assistance
- One on One advising (appointments only)
- FAFSA, Free Application For Federal Student Aid
- DREAM application, California Dream Act Application
- WebGrants for Students, Manage your Cal Grant account
- PrepSTEP (RHS Library), Information on college preparation, career exploration,
SAT/ACT practice testing, ASVAB practice testing, and much more.
- College & Career (RHS Library), Additional resources for college and career goals
- Career Zone, Resources for career goals
- Scholarships, Opportunities for additional funding to help pay for college