Please read and Follow the Class Expectations for our Successful Virtual Classroom
Live Class (Zoom) Expectations:
1. I will use video conferencing for educational purposes only.
2. I will let my family know when the live class is starting.
3. I will check my background and “stop video screen” to ensure that nothing personal or inappropriate is on display or
4. I will keep my live class meeting ID private and I will join my classes only.
5. I will share posted videos only with our Learning Community. Our Learning Community refers to our staff, students, and parents.
6. I will keep my personal information safe. (No sharing of addresses, phone numbers, passwords, etc.)
7. I will post only content that is appropriate to the assignment. I will stay on task in order to meet the learning objective.
8. I will stay focused in zoom. (No personal grooming, make-up, eating, or chewing gum in front of the camera).
9. I will log in with my real, full name and show my entire face.
10. I will be respectful and kind to my teachers and classmates.
● I will practice proper communication skills. (No inappropriate gestures or any verbal, written, and/or typed
comments that are rude, negative, or offensive about teachers, classmates, or any of my classmate’s work.)
● I will physically raise my hand, or use the raise hand feature when I want to speak and wait to be acknowledged
● I will mute my microphone during a live class unless I have been given permission to speak.
● I will dress appropriately for a classroom setting, according to the school dress code.
● I will find a quiet environment that I could sit and learn.