Credit Recovery/Repair

A variety of alternative programs are available to meet the needs of students who need to make up credits for one of the following reasons:

1. Failed a course required for high school graduation.
2. Earned a D or an F in a required A-G course.
3. Attended high school in another country and needs to make up credits to be 4-year college eligible.