The Saving Hearts Foundation is offering FREE heart health screenings on Saturday, January 25th, from 10am-2pm in the gym.
- You must be between 12-24 years old.
- You do not need to be a Rowland student, everyone is welcome
- The UCLA chapter of Saving Hearts will be in charge of this event
- You will have your vital signs taken, be given an EKG, and you will talk to a cardiologist
- If an issue is detected, you will be given an echocardiogram and be referred to a cardiologist
- The whole process takes between 30-45 minutes
- Space is limited
- To register ahead of time GO HERE
A RHS alumnus passed away unexpectedly at a very young age due to an undiagnosed heart condition. His parents encourage everyone to take advantage of this FREE heart screening.