What is Homelink?
- Parents and students can see:
- Grades as teachers update their gradebooks
- CAR Hours (community service)
- Graduation Status
- Emergency Contact Information
- And More!
To set up a parent or student account you will need three pieces of information which you'll need to get from our front office:
- The student's Permanent ID # (this is different from the student's 5-digit school ID #)
- The student's home telephone # (enter only the 10 digits, not parentheses or dashes)
- A secure & unique Verification Code generated by the school (this code is case sensitive and all letters are CAPITAL).
Any secretary in our front office can give you this information. If you need help, please call us at 626-965-3448 or download "Homelink Instructions" below.