Rowland High School truly values parents who volunteer their time and services. Some of the ways our parents volunteer are:
- Helping raise money for scholarships through PTSA
- Chaperoning various school functions
- Making school-related decisions through School Site Council
If you would like to volunteer your time and talents to Rowland High School please contact Mrs. Rodriguez by calling 626-965-3448 x3201 or CLICK HERE
to send an email.
PTSA meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month at 3:15pm in the Staff Lounge. Everyone is invited to attend.
- August 11, 2016
- September 8, 2016
- October 13, 2016 (4:15pm)
- November 17, 2016
- January 19, 2017
- February 16, 2017 (Founders Day in the Hideout at 5:30pm)
- March 9, 2017 (4:00-5:00pm)
- April 20, 2017
- May 11, 2017