Welcome to my web page for Biology. The 2018-2019 school year will be a great year. If you would like to come in and see me, I can help you personally. Please feel free to ask any questions that you might have about our class.
To Check Homework Assignments.... Click on class periods on the lower left side of this page.
The best way to contact me is through email.
NOTE: Tutoring after school, will be held in the Library. 2:00-4:00 PM. Students can also see Mr. Cody for help in M 3 during lunch.Absences/Homework:
Students who are absent from school are responsible for checking my webpage. All assignments are due upon the students first day back to school.
ACTIVITIES AND LABS
- Activities and labs are done in class and handed in for grading
- These are graded on content and understanding
- Many of these activities are group or partner activities (most times selected by students)
QUIZ AND TEST
- Pop quizzes are given occasionally
- Chapter , unit, bench mark, checkpoints and finals are given
- Students may come in at lunch and write questions with correct answers for all questions missed on tests for additional credit
ABSENCES AND MAKE-UPS
- students are responsible to make up all missed assignment on their return
- tests must be made up within one week of their return
- any lab or activity missed that can not be made up out side of class will be given an alternative make-up this must be done within the week of their return
- It is the students responsibility to ask the teacher for the make-up work upon their return
- There is no bail – out extra credit
- Extra credit is offered from time to time on standard related activities
- Students must do the extra credit when it is offered
Download Course Syllabus