1. Credits- Earn 225 Credits in the following courses:
- 40 credits/4 classes of English
- 30 credits/3 classes of Social Studies comprised of World History, U.S. History, and Government/Economics
- 20 credits/2 classes of Science
- 20 credits/2 classes of Mathematics
- 10 credits/1 class of either Foreign Language or Fine Arts
- 20 credits/2 classes of Physical Education
- 5 credits/1 semester of Health
- 80 elective credits/8 classes
2. Career Pathway Electives- Take two elective classes in the same pathway (or group).
3. Technology Proficiency- Demonstrate technology proficiency by completing certain assignments in your regular classes or by taking our Computer Applications class.
4. CAR Hours- Complete 60 Community Activity Requirement hours.